Saturday, August 7, 2010

Generation Three, or...

For nearly a month I have been laying out what I have learned of the third generation of Joseph Pollard's family. But I began the blog as the story of his daughters families! Should this have been, then, the second generation: the Daughters' Children?

I am not going to decide that right now. But I am going to go on researching the living family, in order to identify, locate and contact those for whom this story is meant.

I also have not decided how I will record the next generation. Presently I believe I will list name and state only, as there is the greater likelihood of the next and additional generations being living.

Whatever information I have in my file I will maintain and add to, but will not publish what is confidential: dates, addresses etc. I hope you are interested, as am I in what the descendants of this pioneer family have done to continue building this legacy, and it is that which I want to report, to honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment