Saturday, April 30, 2011

Along Colateral Lines

While I have been looking into the Australian relations I thought I would check again with the other Pollard siblings. James Pollard and Elizabeth Thrasher had a number of children baptised in the Corfe Castle parish church. The eldest was Sarah who married Peter Williams, a stone layer born in Steynton or Stainton, Pembrokeshire, Wales. They were married by banns in the Corfe Castle parish church December 1826. I have identified four children but have found little of any adult-aged records as marriage or death/burial.
James (bap 1813), William and Elizabeth (bap 1816) were born between Sarah and Joseph of our story and I cannot account for their having reached adulthood. Two others James (1806) and Fanny (1811) died the years they were born.
THE BISHOP'S DAUGHTERS
I believe I will begin the next generation's -the Daughters' grandchildren- in a descendency format: Mary Ann's grandchildren, then Louisa's etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment