Thursday, November 10, 2011

Grandchildren of Alice Pollard Johnson

I have identified three grandchildren for Alice Pollard. Two granddaughters through Louis Pollard Johnson and a grandson through Melvin Johnson.

Dorothy Wanda Johnson, born 29 June 1917, married Claude Anderson Goddard in Salt Lake City,1940, and passing away 4 October 1956 in Alameda County, California. I believe they may have a daughter Claudia, born in Alameda County.

Elaine Johnson, born 23 August 1920, marrying about 1942 William Arthur Nixon, passing away 18 Oct 1994 in Sacramento, California. I believe I have identified a daughter Diane.

Keith Johnson is listed as surviving his father in Melvin's obituary. I have found no other biographical information for this grandson of Alice Pollard Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment